We’re kicking things off by highlighting the new OfficeR&D features to close out 2016. In December, we released several new features and wrapped up some critical projects to help build a solid foundation for 2017. December is a great time of the year to spend time on deep engineering and developing new features for managing coworking spaces.
Who is in – Checkins / Day passes
As we all know, a big part of coworking is Flexible working a.k.a Hotdesking. Managing flexibility is not the easiest and most fun part of managing a space. That’s why we put a lot of effort to extend our support for managing day passes, keeping track of who is in the space, checking people in etc. Here are some of the bits n’ pieces that we added this month:
- New ‘Who is in‘ page – we redesigned the page so you can get a better overview of your members that are in the space. It’s more visual, user-friendly and easy to use.
- Automated Checkins based on your door access integration – this is usually the best way to check people in. They open the door, so you know they are in the space, if they use a day pass, it’s marked as used and it’s all done.
- Automated Checkins based on WiFi – we significantly improved our integration with Medusa so it checks in your members seamlessly and works the same way as the other part of the checkins module.
Meeting Room Bookings
As usual, we work hard to make our booking system the best it can be.
- We improved our Google Calendar integration – it works more quickly and it’s more secure.
- We improved the booking performance and user experience.
- Multiple small issue fixes and improvements related to booking charges, meeting room privacy options, email notifications and more.
- Improved Guests & Visitors management.
We made several great improvements to the dashboard so you can better track your most important KPIs.
- New Occupancy dashboard – we significantly improved our occupancy dashboard to better visualize your data. It’s more robust and unified and also crunches more data.
- New Opportunity dashboard – we created a new dashboard page to highlight your opportunities data.
- Improved Main dashboard – we added more data and rearranged some bits to make it easier to read.
Opportunities & Sales CRM
Along with the new dashboard we put a lot of effort to improve our Opportunities. We made them more robust, added more features and improved our integrations with other systems.
- Extended Opportunity statuses
- Improved Opportunity page
- New Opportunity dashboard
- Improved Capsule & MS Dynamics Integration
As usual, we made numerous improvements on our Billing system, our Space management platform and of course, our Members portal.
Keep in touch
We look forward to many new features and improvements we’ll be bringing you in 2017. Look out for the second December post, and, as always, if you have any requests for things you would like to see in OfficeR&D, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we will be working on making our Members portal more Social, more Mobile, more Collaborative and of course, our Admin portal more robust and easy to use.