Another release is out and the improvements keep rolling in. With this one, we’ve got custom resources. Navigate to Settings/Space and add your own custom resources – doggy day passes and parking slots are just a couple of examples that are now a reality in OfficeR&D. This new feature covers all aspects of the resource lifecycle – define your own resource, add it to the floorplan, create a billing plan targeting only it, assign it to members and then assign them to the resource on the floorplan and enable members to book the resource through a calendar.
We’re also introducing:
- Better private offices traceability by exposing an availability period per private office. This will enable you to keep track of the occupancy levels within the exploitation period of each office. If you have 2 private offices but you’d like to remodel and merge them into one, OfficeR&D can now keep a record of the old private offices’ occupancy levels while letting you mark them as unavailable in the future and creating a new bigger office with its own brand new availability period.
- Multiple calendar pages on the Members Portal. Head over to Apps/Pages/Custom Pages and add a custom page that displays a calendar of any existing resource – private office, parking lot, dedicated desk. What is more, the calendars – both on the admin and member portals, can display 24-hour long bookings. There is an all-day-view displayed as the top line of the calendar where similarly to how Google Calendar shows you all-day events, you can keep track of those in OfficeR&D as well.
- Charge multiple invoices in a bulk operation. Want to give it a try? Head over to Settings/Invoices and select multiple invoices to see the Charge button appear. Make sure you have a payment provider integrated as otherwise, this feature will be disabled.
Check out what else we improved and fixed in this release.
- Contracts under Community/Contracts can be filtered based on their signed, created and start dates.
- We change the look and feel of the sign-up form view that lists the available locations. You can also define which locations you’d like to display on the sign-up page via the new Portal tab available when you edit a location under Space/Locations.
- The Occupancy Interval report available under Space/Occupancy Interval Report can now be exported. The Occupancy Report export is also extended and it now lists the member occupying the office, their move-in and move-out dates in separate columns.
- If you’d like to customize the look and feel of the meeting rooms tablet app, you can add your own custom styling via the Apps/Custom Code section.
- The QuickBooks integration is also extended to enable the mapping of the default OfficeR&D accounts to products or services in QuickBooks. This way you can map one-off line items that are manually added to an invoice in OfficeR&D to a specific product in QuickBooks.
- When editing a contract the plan’s price no longer defaults to the original price of the plan and you can customize it.
- The issues with after-hours bookings not being displayed on the calendar are resolved.
- The red line that indicates the current time in the calendar is now properly aligned even when there are meeting rooms in different time zones.
- The summary under Space/Locations now provides the correct occupancy information.
- The accounts and tax rates are now resolved in the contracts.
- When there are more than 15 lines in the invoice template, the last row no longer overlaps with the header.
- The system validates that all offices have target plans when creating a contract.
- The Draft label status of the locations under Space/Locations is changed to red.
- The issue with booking more hours than the limit from the admin calendar is now resolved.
- Don’t allow meeting rooms with bookings to be deleted.
- Deleting a contract now deletes all associated entities.
- Recurrent bookings are now displayed in Day view in the Meeting room calendar.
- Billing chart numbers are now accurately calculated on the dashboard in the admin portal.
- Google login redirects you to app.officernd.com after a successful login.
- The custom pages filter by status is addressed to properly display the members.
- The system now prevents deleting resource rates with related credits and resources.
- The “Resend Invitation” functionality available under Apps/Users now properly adds an access token for the member portal.