Welcome to another set of improvements on the OfficeR&D side. Here are the highlights of this release.
Track the top 3 metrics of your space with OfficeR&D:
- Active Users – users on active recurring memberships.
- Capacity – the number of desks added to the floor plan.
- Portal Users – users invited to the members portal.
Add Custom Templates and Custom Properties
You can now define your own custom templates for contract and invoice documents. You will find a new Add Template button available under Settings/Templates for the invoices and the contracts. What is more, we’ve created a Custom Properties section under Settings, where you can create multiple types of custom properties (including the long-anticipated Date property type) and apply them to contracts, invoices or resources.
See what else we’re enabling:
- Every change of a contract status triggers an email to your team with details about the changed contract.
- Define the category of each plan by editing its Portal settings and OfficeR&D will group and organize the Shop view in tabs on the Members Portal.
- Define the category of each benefit and OfficeR&D will group and organize the benefits in tabs on the Members Portal.
- Members requesting a meeting booking will now receive two emails – one confirming their request is submitted and one letting them know your team approved the request. Look for the Booking Requested templates under Settings/Templates/Emails if you’d like to customize the default wording. There is more to that – your team will also receive an email notification with details around the requested booking so they can respond in time.
- Members can now RSVP to events directly from the Dashboard on the Members Portal.
- You can filter by a period on the Dashboard/Community page on the admin side of OfficeR&D.
You reported these issues and we fixed them:
- Enable setting the billing person role from the Add Member and Edit Member dialogs.
- Booking for 4th of December for a company shows an incorrect message stating that the booking will be accounted on a past date – e.g. 1st of December.
- Update contracts and re-generated the pdf does not take into account the latest changes on the contract.
- OfficeR&D allows you to create a contract that starts before the company start date – which leads to membership created without a start date.
- When assigning a Private office desk from the floorplan, the resource is not selected and is not in the list.
- The receptionist role cannot add One-off fees.
- The labels overlap on the Billing chart for unpaid invoices.
- The Public Checkout Page From and To dates do not respect Business hours setting.
- Improve the Manual Bill-run period options.
- When editing a membership, sometimes the system notifies you that you need to manually invoice the membership that is already invoiced.
- When no Contract Approvers are set, Center Manager can see the Approve button.
- On the Public Checkout Page, after changing the quantity of the requested resource, the system shows you resources that are not publicly available.