Paid Recurring Bookings
Are you or your members struggling to book recurring meetings? No more! The revamped recurring booking functionality enables members to pay for recurring bookings based on the number of occurrences. The new booking summary shows how the recurring booking will be accounted in the next 2 months and how much each occurrence will cost. Members can cancel a recurrence from a specific point onward and they can update a recurring meeting without affecting the past occurrences.
We’re also excited for your members to see the improved members portal and start creating conversations. Yes, the Dashboard section now contains a News Feed where members can post. You can also add posts, label them as informational or important and pin them to the top. To give it a try, navigate to Apps/Feature, enable News Feed and Member Posts and create the first posts from Community/Posts.
Shop & eCommerce
And that is not all. The e-commerce section on the members portal is also improved – it is simplified and focused on shopping. To make it even better, you can edit your public plans and add images to them to make their appearance on the portal even more appealing.
Here are more details on everything that is coming up in this week’s release.
- Your customers billing details include a PO Number field. When your customer provides you with their PO number, you can add it in OfficeR&D and the system will associate it with your customer’s subscriptions and will display it in all their invoices.
- You can define a Reference number when creating an invoice.
- You can see the team member who created an invoice and the invoice creation date in the invoice view.
- You can create contracts for all types of plans – hot desks, dedicated desks, private offices and services. You can also set the plan to be fixed-term when it shouldn’t roll over.
- You can configure door access systems (Kisi and Salto) to map your private offices to specific door access groups.
- Space owners can receive weekly occupancy reports. You can enable this feature from the Settings/Reports section.
- You can create multi-component tax rates to break down the tax in the invoices into multiple parts.
- You can apply a location to resource rates as well as filter them out by location.
- You can define a target revenue per location.
- You can search for cross-location one-off fees created by members outside their default space. You can also export all one-off fees available under Community/Fees.
- Cannot check-in member when the Day Pass does not have a value for the validTo property.
- Editing an invoiced and paid booking, can show a misleading summary of the fee if the resource rate if the room is changed.
- The total amount in the invoice list is calculating refunded and voided invoices.
- Credit notes are accounted in the Billing/Dashboard chart.
- Occupancy report is not correct when a team in an office uses two membership in a single month.
- Occupancy report exports incorrect start and end dates.