Portal tab becomes Apps! Why? Because OfficeR&D is introducing two more member applications – a mobile app and a meeting room tablet view. The Apps tab accommodates the configuration options for all OfficeR&D member applications.
We’re excited to introduce the first version of the OfficeR&D mobile app as well as enable you to display each meeting room availability on a mobile device.
But that is not all we’ve done this week…
Tentative bookings are another important bit that we were missing. Now, if a member calls you up to reserve a meeting room, you can create a tentative booking, which can later be confirmed or discarded.
Here are more details on everything that is coming up in this week’s release.
- Meeting rooms tablet view – One of the most requested features until today. A meeting room view, which you can run on a tablet and display on each meeting room door so your visitors can see the availability right there on the spot. Isn’t that cool?
- Tentative bookings – Admins can now create tentative bookings. These are unconfirmed bookings which you can later discard or issue a fee for. You can create such bookings by checking the Tentative checkbox in the booking dialog.
- You can configure automated emails to remind members of overdue invoices.
- Space owners can now disable teammates to access to certain modules.
- Checkins report is now available for companies and members.
- Events and notifications support multi-line text.
- Teammates grid is now sortable.
- Invoices can be filtered by billing period.
- Desks under Space/Desks can be filtered by ‘not on the floorplan’.
- A locations summary information is available under Space/Locations.
- The Receptionist role is now able to add one-off fees.
- Booking dialog UI is optimized for better booking experience.
- You can now define the order in which plans are displayed on the sign-up page in the Members Portal.
- You can use rich text to add billing plan description.
- Booking credits are aligned with the calendar month and grouped by type and period.
- Refunded invoices are counted as Unpaid in the Portal.
- Individuals are unable to book meeting rooms.
- Credits are applicable to all resources instead of meeting rooms only.
- Timezone issue when displaying bookings in the portal.
- Location selector UI glitches in the Portal.
- Multiple fixes on passes and checkins and how those are calculated.