OfficeR&D is a second generation Coworking Management platform, or Coworking Management 2.0. We’re an extremely agile team. We develop quickly and release often, without compromising on quality. The time between requesting a feature to actually having it is reduced to a number of weeks or even days.
That’s why we thought we needed another big release in November, which we’ve affectionately named; November 2.0. To keep up with demand, this will become the norm for OfficeR&D. Every 2-weeks or less, we will roll-out an update with plenty of new features, improvements, and fixes.
We extended our leads (opportunities) management functionality but at the same time, we simplified it. Now you can:
- Create opportunity for new customers a.k.a. Leads;
- Create opportunities (or deals) and attach them to existing customers;
- Set more options like Company and Deal size;
- Create your own statuses and probabilities;
We also improved our Sales CRM integrations.
Comments & Notes
OfficeR&D now supports adding Notes (or Comments) to members, teams, leads, invoices, etc. Example – if you want to add a note to a customer profile or follow up on a conversation, then, you can! There are many different ways that you can use this function:
- You can comment on various objects;
- You can also resolve them;
- Your teammates can also comment and post notes;
You will find the comments at the bottom of the members, companies, invoices pages.
Stay tuned for more improvements here.
We released a public, beta version of our Public Calendar. It’s beautiful. It’s easy to customise. It’s easy to use. We bet your meeting room users will love it. You can turn it on for you space at Portal / Features / Public Calendar.
We’re constantly improving our Meeting room booking system and calendar. Here are the new features and improvements:
- Post an optional description to a booking
- Option to round charges at a certain period of time like 30 mins, 1 hour, etc.
- Improved user interface – better presentation of the meeting room prices
- Improved performance and other fixes
Probably our main focus at the moment is to make our Members portal the best software experience for your members. We’re constantly improving it, adding more features and polishing the user interface and experience.
- Widgets mechanism – OfficeR&D now supports widgets mechanism which you can customise easily your dashboard
- Twitter Feed – one of the new widgets that are available on the dashboard as well as on the members’ profile pages.
- RSS Feed – you can also use our RSS feed widget
- Improved Members wall – we improved the members’ wall to be sleeker and more user-friendly
Stay tuned for more features and updates.
Do you want to have an impact on our Product Roadmap and use the best coworking management platform? Join us now.