Heya, it’s release time again, our second major release for October! We strive to update the platform regularly so we can make it better for you.
We’re introducing 3 new major payment gateway options – Worldpay, Braintree, and Authorize.NET. They offer a variety of payment options in the UK, US and worldwide.
We’re also introducing Custom Resource Types as well as editing of the default resource types. It allows you to easily create resources types such as Parking slot, Coliving room, or anything else that you may offer to your members.
The Members portal now allows you to easily customize the Menus – change the order of the menu items, change the icons or the title. We also improved the Posts, Messages and more.
- Braintree payment gateway integration.
- Authorize.NET payment gateway integration (credit card only).
- WorldPay payment gateway integration.
- New Report – Occupancy Interval Report.
- Bookings report improvements -> better credits accountability and more reporting columns (such as the number of Bookings, Extras, etc).
- Custom Resource Types.
- Ability to post an image from the Members portal and admin.
- When creating an event, the event’s image will be used as a post image.
- Messages performance and reliability improvements.
- Ability to send a message directly from the Member’s card in the Members Portal.
- Improved members portal menu items customization.
- Ability to rename the ‘Companies / Members’ sub tabs in the members portal.
- Members cannot see their booking credits in the portal in some cases.
- Memberships for approval are filtered out in the members’ profile page by default.
- Improved invoice numbering validation.
- Improved validation and reliability for double invoicing fees & memberships.
- Users with Reception role cannot delete bookings.
- Register new user from the public calendar with the welcome wizard on – freezes the browser – needs to refresh.
- Booking report sort by “Usage” sort is wrong – it sort hours as a string.
- The public calendar signup is not working when not having payment provider.
- It’s possible to create a booking for more than 24 hours in some cases.
- A multi-location organization with a different timezone of organization and meeting rooms lead to an issue with ‘out of business hours’ pricing.
- Draft invoices cannot be approved in some cases.
- Occupancy percentage is not correctly calculated in some cases.
- After canceling one occurrence of recurrent booking – credits are not returned.
- Close button inside Add zone type dialog does not work.
- Occupancy chart on floor level is not correct when desk memberships are assigned to private office desks.
- Occupancy stats and reports include the ‘draft’ floorplans and resources.
- Various fixes and security improvements related to all payment providers.
- Private meeting rooms for active members are seen in the mobile app by non-active members.
Thank you for using OfficeR&D. Please, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org for suggestions and requests.