Managing coworking and flexible workspaces is complicated. A typical coworking business model is very advanced with many variables which makes executing it a challenging process. As a result, management platforms can easily become complicated too. Although we work hard to make everything straightforward and easy to use, you will still often need help and to talk to real person. That’s why we are extremely focused on providing great, down to earth Support.
Following is what we did in 2018 to improve our support and provide a better service:
- We grew our awesome support team
- We implemented a new support system
- We visited 40+ customers on site in 2018 (and it’s only July)
- We started building a community
OfficeRnD Support Team
While we are growing very quickly in terms of customers using our platform, we also work hard to ‘catch up’ and grow our amazing support team.
You may come across most of our team but if you haven’t, let me introduce them:
- Tina, Support & Onboarding Lead. One of the very few people I’ve seen with such a great empathy and care for others.
- Jessica, Onboarding & Customer Success. An ex-community manager and coworking pioneer. Coworking changed her life and now she’s changing the world of Coworking.
- Andrew, Customer Success Lead. An ex-software engineer and tech person with an attention to detail that only engineers have.
- Alex, Customer Support. One of the nicest, friendliest and knowledgeable people on Earth – according to many of our customers!
- Albena, Onboarding. The person who will ensure your onboarding experience is as smooth as possible and your data is always in perfect shape.
- Vini, Customer Support. Our newest and nicest addition to the support team who loves people and floorplans (interesting combination, right?)
In case you wonder what customers say about them:
I am continually impressed by quality of OfficeRnD’s software and team, they are a dream to work with and I highly recommend them to all of my friends and peers in Co-working!
James Findlay, Systems Lead – Hub Australia
I’m glad we at Greenhouse decided to work with you. OfficeR&D’s team handled the entire onboarding process professionally and in a prompt manner. The best customer support I have experienced on a SaaS product! Thank you, keep on rocking.
Viktor Kyosev, General Manager – Greenhouse
In 2018 we also implemented new support system which allowed us to better track all customer requests. It also, allows you to track them via the Customer Portal. You can go ahead, log in and click on ‘View my support requests‘ which will bring all your support requests.
Even more, you can Follow help articles, topics, and community posts. Wait? Did you say Community posts?
Sure! Here’s the announcement…
OfficeRnD Around the Globe
We visited an enormous range of customers in 2018. From Auckland & Wellington in New Zealand, Sydney & Melbourne in Australia, through Singapore, London & Manchester in the UK to New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Portland, Kansas, Phoenix, and Los Angeles in the United States.
The list will continue to grow as we plan to visit a big part of Europe, as well as another exciting trip in the US.
Staying close to you helps us to not only provide better service but also helps us understand your needs and provide the right software solutions for the coworking world.
Tell us what you think about our Support system and team. We’d love to hear your feedback and how we can improve! Also, we’d love to visit you. Drop us a line and we’ll get it organized. 🙂