We did another 3 big releases of the OfficeRnD Platform in November. The main focus this month was on bringing more depth to our billing and reporting. We’re introducing new memberships report, overpayments, and improved multilocation billing with Xero.
The new memberships report provides vital information about your performance in regards to Memberships, broken down by month. You can filter the report by location, by a plan type, by a group of plans or by accounts.
The report shows detailed information about New vs. Active vs. Terminated Memberships, Net New/Churned Memberships, New vs. Lost vs. Total Revenue, Net New/Lost Revenue, % New/Active vs Previous Month, and Discounted Memberships.
We also improved the Memberships dashboard by adding date filters to it as well adding more data. You can check it out at Dashboard / Memberships
You can check the new Memberships report at Reports / Memberships Report or read more about it here.
An overpayment is a normal payment that is in excess of what was originally due to an invoice for a member. When a member pays more to an invoice, you may now record the excessive amount in OfficeRnD as an Overpayment. The overpayment can then be used as a credit and applied to the member’s next invoice or eventually refunded to the member.
The overpayment will be synced automatically with Xero if you have the integration enabled.
You can read more about how to start using Overpayments here.
Multilocation Billing with Xero
Multilocation management is complicated enough by itself. Multilocation billing shouldn’t be though.
We’ve continued our effort to improve our multilocation billing story in combination with Xero by:
- Adding ‘location‘ tag on invoice line item, and;
- Exposing more tracking options, such as branch and profit & cost center.
Adding the location tag on invoice line item level is a major milestone for us in order to allow you to bill and account separately a company or member that has memberships and one-off fees in different locations.
Following is the list with all changes and updates.
- Memberships report
- Deduplication – warning when adding new members or companies with same name/email.
- Improved phone fields validation
- Improved manual bill run performance
- Improved multilocation billing
- Expose more tracking options for Xero
- Map invoice line item location from OfficeR&D to Xero
- Base the resource rate half-day and daily rates on the length of the business hours
- Add filter by contract in the add invoice dialog
- Improvement Permissions
- Manual Payments permission
- Contract approvers list allows to chose from the list of admins with approval permission
- Implement user login locking upon many invalid logins in the member portal
- Improved eZeep integration – unlinking removed users from OfficeRnD
- Draft resources should not affect the ‘total capacity (KPI)’ on the Space Growth dashboard
- The bookings list in the Members portal does not load past the first 30 bookings in some cases
- When you have a payment method set to ‘auto’ and have direct debit/ACH and credit card, incorrect Processing fee might be applied
- Processing fees cannot be credit noted from the invoice
- Fix the learn more link under Settings/Import/Resources to the correct page
- Custom permissions do not allow users to manually add a payment to an invoice in some cases
- Unavailable private office desks make private office partially occupied
- Fixes in the SaltoRnD scheduler
- Edit custom properties type creates two custom properties in some cases
- Double booking through the API results in possible duplicated bookings in Google
- Meeting room tablet displays masks booking information in some cases
- Invoices with 1 decimal digit cannot be paid with PayPal
- If there is validation error on manual bill run, processing fees are created and not invoiced which may lead to duplication
- You can not edit a custom property in some cases
- Admins are not receiving the membership cancellation notification email in some cases
- Checkout/ signup summary doesn’t show correct billing period (dates) if proration setting is the first invoice
- Prevent setting an invoice number manually to already existing number
- Updating a booking created from the public calendar does not send ‘updated’ notifications in some cases
- Importing resources does not show the imported file
We are already working on many new key features and improvements related to ‘Meeting Room tablet display improvements‘, ‘New members report’, ‘New member portal design‘, and many more.