The holiday season is just around the corner and while we’re all looking forward to it, we are working hard to continue improving our platform. The main focus this week was on enabling multi-currency invoicing, improving how you manage desks and resources and fixing minor issues.
Often times you may have to issue an invoice to your international members in different from your main currency. With our latest update, you will be able to issue invoices in multiple currencies in your account.
In order to enable multi-currency billing, you can go to ‘Settings / Billing’ and check ‘Enable multi-currency mode’. Then you need to add the current conversion rates for your preferred currencies and save them. When you are done with setting up the rates, you can now go ahead and add an invoice in any of the newly added currencies.
- If you have accounting integration enabled (such as Xero or QuickBooks), the integration will take care to sync the invoices with their respective currency with your accounting solution.
- You need to manually update the exchange rates when needed. Previously issued invoices will keep their rates from the time of issuing.
This is the first version of our multi-currency support. In the next iterations, we will add an option for automated currency rates, as well as being able to set preferred currency per client.
- Multi-currency invoicing
- Improve the desk/office assign dialog – allow assigning desks with status pending for the remaining available period.
- Introduced Pending status filter in the members and companies lists. Now active status filters only the real active members and companies.
- The number of members and companies on some pages are calculated differently and in some cases can result in different numbers.
- Occupancy report is wrong when an office desk membership is relocated.
- SaltoKS integration can get disconnected in some API edge cases.
- Could not view and edit invoices in Manual Bill run when using custom permission role.
- Custom permission roles cannot add company/member when there is a company/member with the same email or name (duplicate).
- Add overpayment button should not add the overpayment with tax.
- Terminated memberships cannot be assigned in some cases.
- Terminated membership filter by Assign does not work as expected.
We are already working on many new key features and improvements related to ‘Meeting Room tablet display improvements‘, ‘New members report’, ‘Credit/Coins management‘, and many more.