OfficeRnD is a cloud-based platform that helps Coworking Spaces, Serviced Offices, and Business Centers manage their community and day-to-day operations. We’re an early-stage, high-growth, international startup with customers in more than 30 countries around the globe.
At OfficeRnD we believe that just as much as we shape the office we work at, the office shapes us. That is why we love coworking and we believe in growing together as professionals and human beings. We love our customers and deliver what they need in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a customer solutions consultant to join our team. This challenging position will put you right at the heart of our team and make you a key contributor to the product’s success.
- Address customer support queries in a timely and professional manner through live chat and email.
- Manage the system adoption and happiness of a specific group of customers throughout their entire lifecycle with the product.
- Build a relationship with the client, understanding their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur.
- Capture customer feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management and add them to the backlog.
- Research reported problems, work with the development team to isolate and confirm bug reports and log them in the backlog.
- Organize and provide remote web sessions with customers and their teams to proactively address and train them how to best use the product functionality.
- Creating and updating knowledge base resources to improve the self-service experience for customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Problem-solving attitude and attention to details.
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Previous experience as a customer success rep or an account manager is considered a plus.
If you are organized, proactive, and you like to train and help others, this is the perfect fit for you. We’ll help you grow as a world-class customer success professional in the software world. Come to join our young, fun and super driven team and help us deliver experiences that our customers will never forget. Send us your resume to email@example.com and let’s talk!