Powered by a thirst for knowledge and growth, and the demands of the exploding coworking and flexible workspace market, OfficeRnD has tripled its team size in the last year to try and catch up with its tremendous upside potential.
We’re a high-growth, international startup with customers in more than 33 countries around the globe and the potential to become one of Bulgaria’s top technology companies.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who is willing to take ownership of the Demand Generation function and will welcome the chance to impact the direction of strategic initiatives!
What makes this role awesome?
- You drive success…You’ll have a key role in the development of the OfficeRnD marketing strategy by managing our lead gen channels, including email, paid ads, organic, webinars, events and other.
- You create marketing plans and direct-to-market campaigns that reach and shape an industry.
- You will define and execute a global digital strategy targeting 5 international markets in 2019.
- You will develop new initiatives to support new product launches, support and evolve existing programs, sustain the momentum of programs, and help rethink product and service positioning while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
- You will contribute technical, experiential and/or operational innovation to the overall marketing strategy.
- You’ll work alongside Sales to establish analytics for sales and marketing with a focus toward ROI and revenue growth.
- You’ll work alongside content and product marketing to help distribute content that educates and engages our audience and personas.
In addition, you:
- Possess the ability to handle multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously with excellent organizational skills, high attention to detail, and clear communication skills.
- Provide reports, analyses, and insights around improving the efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Have a positive, do-whatever-it-takes attitude and a thirst for knowledge.
- Are self-directed: you foresee problems before they arise.
- Are comfortable making recommendations and can back them up with data and experience.
- Are tech savvy: What you don’t know, you immerse yourself into.
- Have the ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Can dive into details while maintaining a long-term vision.
- 4+ years’ experience in B2B demand generation marketing with increasing responsibility.
- Can handle both strategy and execution of lead generation and operations.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field.
- Experience with CRM’s. Experience with marketing automation systems is a plus.
- Experience with PPC and Social Media Advertising.
- Experience with SEO – on page structure, backlink acquisition strategies, press outreach, etc.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content management systems (WordPress preferred).
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- Experience in B2B SaaS is an advantage – passion for technology is a must.
What we offer?
- Opportunity to join the team of one of the best-funded startups in the country.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
- Opportunity to make your own decisions, take responsibility and make a difference.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Social benefits package.
If you are a proven demand generation expert that is really jazzed about growing our business, then send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!