OfficeRnD is a SaaS platform helping Coworking Spaces and Business Centers maximize productivity and improve members experience. We’re a high-growth international startup with customers in more than 35 countries around the globe.
We help our clients to both automate the key business-critical processes and improve the experience of office members. It takes multiple products to do that, but even more important it requires stable and reliable infrastructure.
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team to help us take our platform to the next level. Our platform is holding the data of more than 400 customers and they rely on a stable, secure, and performing platform to do their daily work.
Read on If you’d like to take part in building the tools that power the office revolution.
What you’ll do:
- Daily operation, provisioning, monitoring, and maintenance of the OfficeRnD Platform
- Create and update Infrastructure provisioning and configuration management codebases
- Improve continuous integration, delivery, and deployment processes and pipelines for Infrastructure
- Consult with other team members on Infrastructure features and access requests
- Serve as a subject matter expert and educate others in the organizations
- Continually research and develop skills with emerging infrastructure technologies and share knowledge with the team
- Develop security and compliance tools in support of DevOps processes
- Stay current on security industry trends and implement best practices within DevOps
What to bring:
- Experience working with Public Cloud architectures (AWS, Azure, GCP); experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Production experience administering Linux.
- Experience with Configuration Management tools and Infrastructure as Code patterns; experience with Terraform is a plus.
- Proficient in Bash, Python, Ruby, or other interpreted languages.
- Experience running Docker containers in production environments.
- Experience collaborating across functions within an organization and working with people of diverse backgrounds.
- A passion for security tools and best practices: OS hardening, vulnerability scanning, system auditing
- Immutable infrastructure experience is a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join the team of one of the best-funded startups in the country.
- Work with a vast set of technologies and platforms.
- Opportunity to work with a top-notch technical team on challenging problems.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Social Benefits Package.
If you’re interested in joining the team at OfficeRnD, send your resume to email@example.com and let’s talk!