OfficeRnD is a SaaS platform helping Coworking Spaces and Business Centers maximize productivity and improve members experience. We’re a high-growth international startup with customers in more than 35 countries around the globe.
We help our clients to both automate the key business-critical processes and improve the experience of office members. It takes multiple products to do that, but also the ability to work with a variety of technologies including back-end, front-end, and mobile.
Read on If you’d like to take part in building the tools that power the office revolution.
What you’ll do:
- Understand business requirements and communicate with internal stakeholders to convert them into polished features.
- Acquire deep domain knowledge and support others that are not familiar with it.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of the application.
- Review peer code to ensure knowledge sharing and good practices.
- Maintain code integrity and code organization.
- Design the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implement designs and wireframes into user flows.
- Understand and implement security and data protection.
- Research and introduce new technologies and frameworks.
What to bring:
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of some server-side technology (preferably, but not required NodeJS)
- Good knowledge of some front-end technology (preferably, but not required Angular)
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Git
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivation, teamwork, eagerness to grow and intolerance to mediocracy.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to join the team of one of the best-funded startups in the country.
- Work with a vast set of technologies and platforms.
- Opportunity to work with a top-notch technical team on challenging problems.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Social Benefits Package.
If you’re interested in joining the team at OfficeRnD, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!