Powered by a thirst for knowledge and growth, and the demands of the exploding coworking and flexible workspace market, OfficeRnD has tripled its team size in the last year to catch up with its tremendous upside potential.
We’re a high-growth, international startup with customers in more than 40 countries around the globe and the potential to become one of Bulgaria’s top technology companies.
We’re looking for a UX Product Designer to help us design the next generation of tools that will improve the lives of people in the workspace. You’ll be responsible for turning highly complicated flows into beautiful, simple experiences that improve the productivity of workspace operators and help workspace members work untethered throughout their day. This challenging role will put you right at the heart of our team and make you a key contributor to the product’s success.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the Executive and Engineering team to deliver product enhancements that balance user experience, business objectives, and scope.
- Own feature design from the idea through the implementation and launch – including research, wireframes, prototypes, annotations, and QA.
- Plan and conduct user research studies for mobile and web products. Define personas, target users, assess users’ needs and determine requirements for design.
- Analyze existing user flows, information architecture and page-to-page flow to produce elegant design solutions that simplify current workflows.
- Create and prototype wireframes and high-fidelity user interface using Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and InVision.
- Use Zeplin (or similar tools) to deliver final specifications for product interface (including visual look, user flows, visual design and user interface specifications) to engineering teams.
- Setup design success measuring frameworks, track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management.
- Create a design-focused culture at OfficeRnD, so every team understands, cares about and practices good design principles.
What to bring:
- 4+ years of professional design experience (previous experience in a SaaS product will be considered a huge plus).
- BA/BS degree in Design (interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing across all platforms: iOS, Android, and responsive web.
- Ability to use visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and color effectively.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing/sketchbook techniques and skills.
- Analytical mindset – a desire to validate design decisions with data, and a need to relentlessly measure the impact of those design decisions with clear success metrics.
- Understanding of common software project management practices.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize projects, proactively communicate progress, and deliver on time.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity to set the design direction of a product with more than 30,000+ daily users, spanning multiple channels (web, mobile) and targeting different user personas.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
- Opportunity to join the team of one of the best-funded startups in the country.
- Opportunity to make your own decisions, take responsibility and make a difference.
- Social Benefits Package.
If you’re interested in joining the team at OfficeRnD, send your resume and portfolio (print or digital) showcasing work you’ve done on products similar to OfficeRnD to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk!