OfficeRnD is a SaaS platform helping Coworking Spaces and Business Centers maximize productivity and improve members experience. We’re a high-growth, Bulgarian startup with customers in more than 33 countries around the globe.
We would like to welcome an eager-to-learn QA Engineer in our team. We need to grow, prevent a million bugs and make our customers happier. This challenging role will put you right at the heart of our team and make you a key contributor to the product’s success.
What you’ll do:
- Provide feedback about new features
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Perform manual tests
- Develop automated tests
- Build, monitor and maintain test environments as well as the overall quality of the product
What to bring:
- Experience in the QA field
- Team player with great communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability to learn new skills and excel in a dynamic environment
- Experience with test automation (tools or coded tests)
- Experience in web testing
- Experience working in a аgile environment
- Basic knowledge of standard web services
- Basic knowledge of git
You will be part of a collaborative team and you’ll have a voice. You will be able to drive the product forward.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity to work in Bulgaria’s top tech incubator/coworking space – CampusX.
- Opportunity to join one of the best-funded startups in the country.
- Opportunity to make your own decisions, take responsibility and make a difference.
- Social Benefits Package.
If you like breaking things and build tools to consistently break them in an automated way, send your CV to email@example.com and let’s talk!