OfficeRnD’s management platform enables coworking and flexible workspaces to automate and integrate all of their business-critical workflows, including their Network and WiFi systems.
OfficeRnD’s integration with IronWiFi enables the connection between your Memberships management system (OfficeRnD) and your Radius-based Network.
Once the integration is active, you can get the following benefits:
- Unified Authentication – OfficeRnD will synchronize the users’ information in a secure way with your Radius-based network so your members will be able to log in with the same credentials they have for their mobile app & member portal.
- Enhanced Security – using separate credentials for each user reduces the risk of leaking a shared password.
- User-level access control – access to the WiFi can be discontinued for a user if they leave the space or doesn’t have day/time passes.
- Presence tracking – record detailed member presence information – whether you bill by the hour or you want to know when your space is busier – it’s all there and automated.
- Automated day/time-pass usage – after members login in the Network/WiFi using any of their devices, OfficeRnD will automatically deduce from their available day or time (in development) passes.
As a result, your Network will be more secure, your flexible memberships & billing more automated, your members will have easier access and you will have better utilization/presence KPIs.
Already a user of OfficeRnD and looking to improve your radius-based Network? Get in touch with us at email@example.com to get started.
NOTE: IronWiFi integration has an additional cost of $0.5/user/month or $10/access point/month.