OfficeR&D is a community management platform for coworking spaces, serviced offices, and business centers. We’re an early-stage, high-growth, international startup with customers in more than 30 countries around the globe.
At OfficeR&D we believe that just as much as we shape the office we work at, the office shapes us. That is why we love coworking and we believe in growing together as professionals and human beings. We love our customers and deliver what they need in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a support professional to join our team. This challenging position will put you right in the heart of our team and make you a key contributor to the product’s success.
- Address customers queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Research reported problems, work with the development team to isolate and confirm bug reports and log them in the backlog.
- Capture customers feedback and feature requests, communicate them clearly with the product management and add them to the backlog.
- Build a relationship with the client, anticipating their needs and proactively attending to their issues before they occur.
- Organize training Q&A calls addressing customer questions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Problem-solving attitude and attention to details.
If you are a great listener, have the ability to get to the bottom of a problem and like new challenges and troubleshooting opportunities, this is the perfect fit for you. We’ll help you grow as a world-class support professional in the software world. Come join our young, fun and super driven team and help us deliver support experiences that our customers will never forget.