OfficeR&D, a platform of OFFICERND LTD. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. OfficeR&D is an online coworking management platform provided as a service by OFFICERND LTD with Registration Number 9450871 with registered address at Anova House, Wickhurst Lane, Broadbridge Heath, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 3LZ, United Kingdom.
This policy (together with our terms of service and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of creating an account in OfficeR&D. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use OfficeR&D, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Some details of the fulfillments and transactions you carry out through your OfficeR&D Account, whether this is required for our billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Some information regarding your use of the OfficeR&D platform such as your account storage’s use and other information displayed on your OfficeR&D Account. We always take responsible endeavors to use any information that we collect in order to give you the best service and to improve the platform.
- We don’t store credit card or other payment information on our servers.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
- Although We always will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission you may do shall be at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content of the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If OFFICERND Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of OFFICERND Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.