This OfficeR&D Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between OFFICERND LTD (“OfficeR&D”, “The provider”, “us” or “we”) and customers of the OfficeR&D Services (“you”, “The Customer”) governs the use of the OfficeR&D Software and Support Services (“The Platform“) under the provisions of the OfficeR&D Terms of Service.
1.1 OfficeR&D will make available during Business Hours a help desk support facility, which is provided by way of email support and chat for the purposes of:
- assisting the Customer with the initial setup configuration of the Platform (charges may be applicable in some cases depending on the complexity of the Customer’s data)
- assisting the Customer with the proper use of the Platform; and/or
- determining the causes of errors and fixing errors in the Platform.
2. Response and resolution times
2.1 OfficeR&D will:
- use reasonable endeavors to respond to requests for Support Services made through the helpdesk email (firstname.lastname@example.org), the chat (available on the platform); and
- use reasonable endeavors to resolve issues raised by the Customer promptly / in accordance with the following response time matrix:
*First response time – reflects the average amount of time in which someone from our team will reach out to you to better understand your support request and provide you with information about the next steps we will take to resolve it.
*Severity – reflects the business impact of the support request. You can submit your questions at help.officernd.com and set the Severity of each request.
2.2 OfficeR&D will determine, acting reasonably, in to which severity category an issue raised through the Support Services falls.
2.3 All Support Services will be provided remotely unless expressly agreed otherwise by the Provider.
3. Limits on support services
3.1 Where the total person-hours spent by OfficeR&D performing the Support Services under Paragraphs  and  during any 30 days exceed 6 hours, then:
- OfficeR&D may agree to provide additional such Support Services to the Customer during that period, but the provision of such services will be subject to payment by the Customer of additional Charges at the Provider’s standard hourly rate from time to time.
3.2 OfficeR&D shall have no obligation under this Agreement to provide Support Services in respect of any fault or error caused by:
- the improper use of the Platform; or
- the use of the Platform otherwise than in accordance with the Documentation.
4. Upgrades and new versions
4.1 The Customer acknowledges that from time to time during the Term the Provider may apply Upgrades to the Platform and that such Upgrades may result in changes the appearance and/or functionality of the Platform.
4.4 The Customer shall not be subject to any additional Charges arising out of the application of the Upgrade, save where:
- the Upgrade Introduces New Functionality to the Platform;
- that New Functionality does not serve the same purpose as legacy functionality that ceases or has ceased to be available as a result of any Upgrade;
- access to or use of the New Functionality is chargeable to the customers of the Provider using the Platform generally; and
- any decision by the Customer not to pay the Charges for the New Functionality will not prejudice the Customer’s access to and use of the rest of the Platform.
5. Uptime commitment
5.1 OfficeR&D shall use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that the Platform is available 99.5% of the time during each calendar month.
A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.5% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 3h and 40 min/month of Unavailability.
6. Back-up and restoration
6.1 OfficeR&D will:
- make back-ups of the Customer Data stored on the Platform on a daily basis.
6.2 In the event of the loss of, or corruption of, Customer Data stored on the Platform being notified by the Customer to the Provider under Paragraph , the Provider shall if so directed by the Customer use reasonable endeavors promptly to restore the Customer Data from the most recent available backup copy.]
7. Scheduled maintenance
7.1 OfficeR&D may suspend access to the Platform in order to carry out scheduled maintenance, and such suspension to be for not more than 4 hours in each calendar month.
7.2 The Platform downtime during scheduled maintenance carried out by the Provider in accordance with this Paragraph  shall not be counted as downtime for the purposes of Paragraph .